CHRISTIANITY IS AS EVIL AND BARBARIC AS ISLAM
FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
2019-06-15 19:07:08 UTC
THE CUNNING WHITE CHRISTIANS constantly programmed the rest of the world
to think that christianity is civilized and progressive when in reality
it is AS BARBARIC AND EVIL as ISLAM.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/14/us/tennessee-preacher-cop-lgbtq/index.html

Tennessee preacher-cop calls for execution of LGBTQ people
By Ralph Ellis and Amanda Watts, CNN

Updated 9:47 AM ET, Sat June 15, 2019

Authorities in Tennessee are reviewing all pending cases involving a
Knox County Sheriff's Office detective after he gave a sermon at his
church that called for the government to execute members of the LGBTQ
community.

"They are worthy of death," Grayson Fritts said in a June 2 sermon at
All Scripture Baptist Church, a small church in Knoxville that he leads.
The church posted the sermon online and then removed it, according to
The Washington Post. The video was picked up by the Tennessee Holler, an
independent liberal news outlet, and edited into a six-minute clip.
"God has instilled the power of civil government to send the police in
2019 out to the LGBT freaks and arrest them and have a trial for them,
and if they are convicted, then they are to be put to death," he said in
the clip.
Fritts said it would be easy to find people to arrest at events such as
gay pride parades.
"We have a bunch of them we're going to get convicted because they have
all their pride junk on, and they're professing what they are, that
they're a filthy animal," he said.
CNN has not been able to reach Fritts for comment. Speaking to
journalists before giving a sermon last Wednesday, Fritts said his
anti-LGBTQ beliefs have not interfered with his work as a law
enforcement officer.
"It's totally separate, because if I'm employed by the sheriff's office,
then if they came into the sheriff's office, obviously they're allowed
there," he said, according to WATE. "You understand what I'm saying?
This. I am over this. I am the head of this church. I say who comes and
goes. Those people are not permitted to join, those people are not
permitted to attend."
DA investigating Fritts' cases
Charme Allen, the Knox County district attorney general, issued a
statement calling Fritts' comments "personally offensive and
reprehensible. Allen said she would review all of Fritts' pending cases
and an assistant district attorney will review any complaints about
closed cases involving Fritts.
"When any potential witness in a criminal proceeding expresses an
opinion of hatred and/or bias towards a class of citizens, I am
ethically bound to explore that witness' credibility," Allen said.
"Accordingly, I am reviewing all pending cases involving Mr. Fritts to
scrutinize them for any potential bias. Although my office has never
received a complaint regarding Mr. Fritts prior to this incident, I have
assigned an assistant district attorney to receive complaints regarding
closed cases, and I will act on those complaints as justice dictates."
It's not clear what kinds of cases Fritts investigated. When contacted
by CNN, the Sheriff's Office would not comment. CNN affiliate WATE
reported that Knox County Sheriff Tom Spangler said Fritts had taken a
buyout recently and is on paid sick leave until the workforce reduction
takes effect on July 19.
"I want to be very clear that it is my responsibility to ensure equal
protection to ALL citizens of Knox County, Tennessee under the law, my
oath and the United States Constitution without discrimination or
hesitation. Rest assured that I have and will continue to do so,"
Spangler said in a statement, according to WATE.
Spangler told the Knoxville News Sentinel on Friday that Fritts will not
be fired over possible lawsuits based on First Amendment grounds.
"We looked at every avenue we could look at without violating anybody's
First Amendment rights (and) freedom of speech and the best thing for us
was what we did," he said. "And that's what we're sticking with."
A small church
The church Fritts leads operates out of a storefront in Knoxville. WATE
attended a service on June 12 and reported 16 people attended.
The All Scripture Baptist Church website says it is "an independent,
fundamental, King James Bible only, soul-winning church. Don't expect
anything liberal, watered down, or contemporary here."
The website is clear about the church's stance on the gay community:
"We believe that sodomy (homosexuality) is a sin that is against nature.
A person will only burn in their lust toward the same gender if they
have been given over to a reprobate or rejected mind. God said
homosexuality should be punished with the death penalty, as set forth in
Leviticus 20:13. No homosexual will be allowed to attend or join All
Scripture Baptist Church."
In the sermon that night, Fritts said he's not an outlier about LGBTQ
rights.
"The world looks at it like, there's Pastor Fritts, there's that lone
wolf," he said. "There's Pastor Fritts, that one guy. That one Baptist
pastor that's just a lunatic. That's just crazy. Guess what? There's a
lot of people that believe exactly like I believe."
Mayors criticize Fritts
Two Knoxville public officials criticized Fritts' comments.
"I am outraged at the statements by Knox County Sheriff's Detective
Grayson Fritts," Knoxville Mayor Madeline Rogero said in a statement
posted on the city's website. "Fritts' statements raise concerns locally
and nationally about protecting LGBTQ+ rights and equality. Fritts'
statements have cast a negative light on our community making it
imperative to share my personal position and the position of the City of
Knoxville."
Knox County Mayor Glenn Jacobs also criticized Fritts, according to the
Knoxville News Sentinel.
"Mr. Fritts is not my employee so I can only give my personal thoughts
on the issue," Jacobs said. "I find his comments to be extremely vile
and reprehensible and I strongly condemn threats of or calls for violence."
Dr. Jai Maharaj
2019-07-21 09:09:07 UTC
In article
[...]
Dhanyavaad for posting the article.

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi Om Shanti
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.jai-maharaj
James
2019-08-09 19:48:18 UTC
Post by FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
THE CUNNING WHITE CHRISTIANS constantly programmed the rest of the world
to think that christianity is civilized and progressive when in reality
it is AS BARBARIC AND EVIL as ISLAM.
How about a Christian religion that really does practice "Love your
neighbor as yourself"? (Mt 19:19) And "love your enemies"? (Mt 5:44)
How do you think the world would be if all persons obeyed just those two
commands of Jesus? Well, there is one group that always does. They won't
go to war a kill your relative, or each other. And they obey the laws of
the country they live in. They are Jehovah's Witnesses.

Sincerely, James

Get a FREE ONLINE Bible study (automated)
Learn the REAL Bible doctrines
Help put the fire out in Hellfire
(God is not a sadist)
Goto www.jw.org