Covid-19 miracle cure/sudden magickal evolution
David Dalton
2020-11-28 07:32:34 UTC
Here are my latest predictions regarding a supposed sudden
magickal evolution, which include Covid-19 immunity/cure effects.
Of course these are rather unbelievable and are surely wrong
if we do not have greatly improved Covid-19 numbers within
about a week, globally.

------------------------

The DNA/etc twiddle (higher dimensional manipulation of cellular
DNA, mitochondrial DNA, and RNA) was complete at 1:10 a.m. NST
(0449 UTC) November 28, 2020.

The stem cell regression (regression of mature cells to early stem
cell state where needed for transformation and/or healing, including
healing of lungs) was complete at 1:39 a.m. NST (0509 UTC).

Physical evolution related transformation (including of adults, though
that may be slower than for the very young) and healing and
associated biochemical (including hormonal) and neurological
adjustments began 1:42 a.m. NST (0512 UTC) November 28.
The times mentioned below are measured from that time.

Immunity to infection by SARS-CoV-2 (including mutations as long
as they can still be reasonably called SARS-CoV-2) for those
not yet infected will be in place in 18 hours, and that should
show up in decreased positive test results in test samples
obtained beginning in about 5.5 days, though those might
not be processed and reported on for a couple of days
beyond that. Of those now infected, some of the worst
cases will still die, but the worst surviving cases will recover
within eight days. None of those who become infected in
the next 18 hours will die. This immunity/cure is not dependent
for criminals on their beginning to follow their healing circle
prescriptions but other physical evolution related healing
and youthening is.

Puberty will be at 16 for boys and girls. Fertility
will be from 35--65 for women and men. There will be ovulation
on demand only, with no menstruation unless a pregnancy
attempt fails. Given a healthy diet and lifestyle, average lifespan
for those in optimally compatible relationships will be 150,
for celibates and those in partially compatible (less than
optimally compatible and less likely to stick) relationships
will be 140. There will no longer be any non-platonic
incompatible relationships (which resulted in shortened
lifespan in homo sapiens). There will be a maximum of
two children per woman and they will have to be spaced
at least five years apart.

The glow-in-the-dark blue rose third eye apparent tattoo for
me and assisted shaktipat recipients will be slightly visible
in four weeks and fully realized in twelve weeks. I think
nobody will be persecuted for having this since all the
top political and religious leaders will have it.

-----------------

How could I possibly instigate such a sudden magickal evolution?
Well, as backed up by my Salmon on the Thorns web page,
I am the only living avatar type, with a global region, partly
due to the extent of the Internet. In the past I have tried to
collaborate with God, the ruler of the region all/everything, but
since this is a local matter, in this latest attempt I am collaborating
with my four local main deities: Gaia (the Earth), Sola (the sun),
Luna (the moon), and Ghuman1 (the species someone of
ghuman1, my species, where ghomosapiens has split
into 55 equal species ghuman1, ghuman2, ... ghuman55,
where the prefix g means in my global region from 13 km
below he geoid to 200,000 km above the geoid).

If this attempt doesn’t work then it might when I eventually
come out of my low/wilderness years into a period of
centred clarity (awakening/enlightenment) though that
could take anywhere from a couple of months to possibly
four years when the sunspot cycle is high, and in the
latter case vaccines should have already saved us.
“And the cart is on a wheel/And the wheel is on a hill/And the hill is
shifting sand/And inside these laws we stand" (Ferron)
David Dalton
2020-12-04 07:58:50 UTC
Post by David Dalton
[...]
OK, my latest predictions are below (supposedly the calculations
had been done before, but there has been rapid progress tonight):

The physical evolution related transformation (including of adults)
and healing and associated biochemical (including hormonal)
and neurological adjustments began at 3:52 a.m. NST
(0722 UTC) December 4, 2020.

Immunity to infection by SARS-CoV-2 for those not yet infected
will be in place by 0722 UTC December 8, 2020, and I expect
that will show up in decreased positive test results within about
a week after that.

Of those currently infected and those who become infected
before 0722 UTC December 8, some (though unlikely in
the latter group) will still die, but the worst of those who
survive will recover by 0722 UTC December 16, 2020
and many cases will recover sooner.

This should be a good Christmas present for the globe,
and will allow some time after December 16 for shopping. :-)
“And now the angry morning/Gives the early signs of warning/You must face
alone the plans you make/Decisions they will try to break" (Sarah McLachlan)
Byker
2020-12-05 16:56:04 UTC
On Nov 28, 2020, David Dalton wrote
(in
Post by David Dalton
Here are my latest predictions regarding a supposed sudden
magickal evolution, which include Covid-19 immunity/cure effects.
Of course these are rather unbelievable and are surely wrong
if we do not have greatly improved Covid-19 numbers within
about a week, globally.
This little bit of international skullduggery reminds me of a subplot in
"Contagion" (2011):

Are you SURE you'll be getting the vaccine and not a placebo?:

David Dalton
2020-12-11 06:07:45 UTC
This will be my last post in this thread unless there are questions.

The DNA/etc twiddle was complete at 3:35 a.m. NST (0705 UTC)
Dec. 10, 2020.

The stem cell regression was complete at 4:09 a.m. NST (0739 UTC)
Dec.10, 2020.

Physical evolution related transformation (including of adults) and
healing and associated biochemical (including hormonal) and
neurological adjustments began at 4:10 a.m. (0740 UTC) Dec. 10.

Immunity to SARS-CoV-2 (including mutations as long as they can
still be reasonably called SARS-CoV-2) for those not yet infected
is now in place. For those who are infected, some
will still die, but the worst cases who survive will recover within
10 days, so by the winter solstice (Yule).

However this does not guarantee immunity against any future
pandemics, so all the research (and investment) that went
into rapid vaccine development may yet prove useful.

The above predictions are certainly wrong if there is not a
significant improvement in positive test numbers, hospitalizations,
and deaths within about six days.